Nokia announced Lumia 930 smartphone at Microsoft’s Build 2014 conference Wednesday, April 2.The device is built for the upcoming Windows Phone 8.1 and features a 5-inch, 1080p display, wireless charging, a 20-megapixel PureView camera with a Zeiss lens and optical image stabilization. It’s powered by a 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor. Nokia plans to begin selling the Lumia 930 in Europe this June for $599.The Lumia 930 includes metallic accents and comes in orange and bright green.
Following are detailed technical specifications for Nokia Lumia 930:
The Nokia Lumia 930 is the flagship embodiment of Windows Phone 8.1, and features:
– A 20 megapixel PureView camera with ZEISS optics and advanced Rich Recording, delivering a flawless video and imaging experience with new Living Images innovation.
– A stunning design combining elegant metal and vibrant polycarbonate with a 5-inch ClearBlack screen for unmatched viewing of Vyclone, Netflix and Xbox Video, even in bright daylight.
– A Powerful 2.2GHz Snapdragon quad-core processor delivering more from content like apps, games, the Internet and integrated Microsoft services like OneDrive and Microsoft Office.
Following are detailed technical specifications for Nokia Lumia 630 and Nokia Lumia 635:
The Nokia Lumia 630 and Nokia Lumia 635 provide an uncompromised Windows Phone 8.1 experience at an affordable price, and deliver:
– A Snapdragon quad core processor providing a faster social experience with Word Flow and social apps like WhatsApp and WeChat.
– A unique colorful design with changeable shells and 4.5″ ClearBlack screen delivering a great entertainment experience with apps and games including Asphalt 8 and Vimeo.
– More choice with three variants, including the Lumia 630 in 3G single SIM and the first Lumia with 3G Dual SIM; plus the speedy Lumia 635 in 4G/LTE.